Monday, September 26, 2011

A (Not So) Cinderella Story

As some of you might already now, I'm currently not allowed to go out until the end of September, but I'm allowed to entertain visitors and go out alone or with family. So, my friends and boyfriend have just been coming over for the past weeks to hang out, catch up, watch dvds & series, and play Monopoly Millenium and Monopoly Deal. Boring, I know.

Last Friday, my friends Monica, Bianca, and Rosemae, together with my boyfriend, visited me again. We played Monopoly Deal, talked, ordered McDo for midnight snack, exchanged torrent downloads, and stalked people online. Haha! What a fun thing to do, I must say ;)

Backtracking a bit, before having my friends over that night, I had some sort of mission to accomplish. Chino's starting his first corporate work on Monday at RFM Foods Corp., so I wanted to surprise him with his first-day-of-work kit! :) I rushed from all-over town to SM Southmall to Puregold Molito to town again then home just to successfully pull this surprise off. Good luck on your first day, babe!
Kit includes: Tumbler, Quaker cookies, Skyflakes, Hello Panda, M&Ms, Halls candy, Nescafe 3 in 1, plus a ballpen & key chain gift from my mom :)
With my thesismates: Gia, Gail, and Zal
But the highlight of my weekend (or month, even! As of today), was my block mate and Zobel friend Matrix's birthday party. It's an annual celebration in the house of the Que's, as Matrix, her very sexy and child-like mom, and dad, have a joint party. What makes their celebrations fun, aside from numerous guests, good food, and free-flowing booze, is the theme they set each year. It's the third time we got invited to their birthday bash (aside from her debut), but we didn't get to attend the first time because it was when typhoon Ondoy hit our country, so I forgot what theme they had. Last year's theme was military/navy/army/soldier, and this year's is Hawaiian/Tiki. I wasn't as eager to find something to wear, so I just grabbed whatever floral or beach-y top I have and paired it with shorts. I also had my hair trimmed before going to her house, which explains why my hair's so neat! Haha
With my college bffs!




For the entire night: we ate, talked and mingled, played Monopoly Deal, took pictures, drank so much from the mobile bar (or as Cosco would say, "tasted the rainbow"), and of course had lotsa laughs! We even danced to some Wii game, which was so much fun. It also gave us a chance to reunite with our soon-to-be graduating friends Mika, Gail, and Cosco.







108 MFI Block 17! Minus Jake, Ven, and Marlo
I always enjoy spending my night with my college friends; they're fun to be with, very random, and crazy! Plus, they're always game for anything!
My college experience wouldn't be as fun and memorable without them. :)
Now, you might ask, if I'm grounded, how come I got to go to Matrix's party? No, I didn't sneak out! It's a story I don't wish to share but my dad made me a deal to be home by 12. Which I didn't get to follow because I was having too much fun, teehee! I got home at 1 instead, but my dad didn't scold me for doing so. Yay!! :) so much for being Cinderella!

PS. Today's the 2nd Anniversary of Ondoy. Sending my prayers to the victims.

Credits to Jacob Torio for some of the pictures :)
image signature

4 comments:

Jenny♥ said...

It was my brother's mobile bar who served the drinks! Haha okay wala lang. I'm curious to know how the drinks taste like cos I've never tried! :))

Megann Monday said...

Aww, hassle hindi ako makapuntang south nung Friday :( You girls have to teach me Monopoly Deal! My teammates have been trying to teach me but I'm too confused!! :( Hahahaha!

A L Y S S A said...

Yea, I saw from your tweets. It's good! My fave's the chocolate one, and my fave drink name is Calamansing Malandi :))

A L Y S S A said...

@ Megann
For sure beb! We should hang soon! Miss youuu!

Post a Comment