Sunday, October 16, 2011

Darling, I'm Just Here To Party

Friday night was amazingly fun!

It started out with family bonding over dinner. My cousin, Ana, was finally able to tag along! We didn't know where to have dinner so I chose a place we haven't tried yet - Zuni. The place looks fancy shmancy, and their menu is somewhat pricey, but the ones we tried were definitely worth the price!
For starters, aside from their warm, tasty, and crisp-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside complimentary bread and butter, I had this Tomato Prawn Bisque. It was creamy, flavorful, and contained lots of shrimp bits in it, so it satisfied me!





For my main course, I wanted to have pasta but then I saw that the price for their surf and turf was unbelievably cheap (compared to others, of course), so I was tempted to try it. The dish, Wagyu Beef Topblade and Black Tiger Prawns (the dish's name itself is already a win!), did not disappoint, as it had 3 slices of steak and around three pieces of jumbo shrimp. It came with vegetables and potato cake (something like mashed potato) and sauce that goes well with the dish.

The restaurant offers a wide variety of dessert, but being a chocoholic, I ordered Chocolate Mousse Layered with Pistachio Meringue. The dessert was okay and not as sweet as expected, so I guess it'd be perfect for those craving for chocolate yet do not want to feel high on sugar.

After our interesting conversations during dinner, we took pictures first before I met up with friends at Crocodile Grille in Greenbelt 3 then to Fiamma!



DRESS: zebra print one-sided dress from Cotton On // SHOES: nude wedges from Charles & Keith // BAG: black shoulder bag with ribbon from Zara // ACCESSORIES: gold chain necklace with blue tassels from Bedazzled Accessories // gold bangle and gold star connector ring both from Forever 21
Last time I've been to Fiamma was during my 21st party last August, so it was fun to hit the place again and have so Fresh Fridays fun! I finally got to claim my free drinks, yay! The night til early morning was spent dancing for hours and mingling with friends. 'Til next time!

image signature

2 comments:

gail :) said...

awww! cool! :) you have a blog! woot! kainggittt! cant wait for 21! :D

A L Y S S A said...

Haha yes, trying to improve on my writing skills hahaha and well so i'd have something to look back on and actually remember what happened! :))

yep friday!!! finally party with youu! :)

Post a Comment