Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Shopping Sunday!

I got invited by my blogger friend, Megann, to Trendsetter's Bazaar last Sunday. I've always wanted to check out those online shops selling in bazaars up north but never got the chance to cause I'm lazy and I refuse to pay the entrance fee, so it was cool to have been invited to attend a free bazaar event (yuck, newb much?!).

My fave = Cocoa Rocksalt Cheese

Megann and I arrived at Rockwell a little past 11, so we decided to satisfy our Happy Lemon craving first since it was still early. I was so happy I finally had my fave cocoa rocksalt cheese fix after months! :) and as expected, it did not disappoint! This simple drink really does bring joy!! :) Megann and I just spent time catching up on what's going on in our lives, since we only hang out once in a while.


Us trying to imitate the Happy Lemon girl
We then had our own outfit photos taken. It was my first official outfit photo to be taken by one who knows all the angles, lighting, and whatnot (Chino, better observe and learn!) and I asked to be taught how to pose, since I'm awkward to be shot in public (and I only have one signature pose!) so it was fun!

TOP: hot pink eyelet top from Pink Manila // black spaghetti strapped top from Forever 21 // BOTTOM: black bodycon skirt from Zara // SHOES: pink suede sandals from Zara // BAG: black shoulder bag from Coach // ACCESSORIES: gold star connector ring from Forever 21 // black and gold fox ring from China (gift by boyfie c:)
Then finally it was time to head to the bazaar wherein Chino and sister, Isay, and our friends, RC, Carissa, Ej also followed. When I entered, I felt like in shopping heaven! It's not my first time to check out bazaars, I'm a regular at Cuenca! But this felt different! The shops offered all the accessories, clothes, bags, and shoes you could think of. Sadly, I only went home with a pink silky-material skirt from IHeartMatilda, a dark blue tassel and chain necklace, and feather ear cuff both from Bedazzled Accessories. I saw lotsa cute and interesting buys (especially rings) but I didn't feel like spending my moolah on them. But there's this pink blazer I saw (I'm dying to own one okay!) which was quite pricey (but all blazers are anyway). I was thinking of getting but never got the chance to go back for it. So now I'm kinda regretting not going back for it :(

With Chino's tall sister, Isay
After the bazaar, Chino, Isay, and I went around the mall and ate at Cibo. It was my first time to try the Spinach dip, and to my surprise it was really good! It had a hint of cheese in it, which complemented the dip. My pasta was so-so, it lacked taste for me :( the pizza, on the other hand, tasted good. We headed to my house afterwards and had a few games of Monopoly Deal before they had to leave in time for us to go to mass.


Spinaci Zola
Spaghettini Alla Pescatora
Praga Bianca
After mass with my family, mom and I went to Festi. I finally got to buy the shoes I've been eyeing! I'm super duper in love with it, so I'm finding every chance to wear it!! :) hihi. Plus the mall was on sale so I got a black top from PRP!


So after this shopping day, I'm really really really (I know I've said this before, but I'll really try) not to shop anymore! St. James bazaar is in a month or so, and so many foreseen expenses when December comes, so I gotta save up!!
image signature

2 comments:

Megann Monday said...

I'll be glad to take your outfit photo anytime beb! ;) Aww I wanted to get the same tassel necklace, but three rings and once bracelet was enough for the day. :p Gotta save up too cos I'm now I rarely get allowance na. It was great to see you! Thank you for coming :) Hope you had fun. And thanks for taking my photos too :> See you soon! :)

Btw, are those the wedges you were telling me about? Ganda! :)

♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY
Join my giveaway HERE!

A L Y S S A said...

Thank youuu! :) we should hang out some more then!! Haha! Oh and if you want to visit or see more of their accessories, remember they have a store in UM :)

And yes! :D

Post a Comment