Friday, November 18, 2011

Blog Changes

If you've noticed (if you haven't, you suck btw! :p), I've changed my layout!

It's simpler and less colorful. I noticed I always tend to go all colorful and young during my first layouts (blogs, multiply, etc) then tend to opt for a "more mature" one by choosing my favorite - black with of course, pink! It wouldn't be me if there wasn't any pink, right?

I tweaked a little with the layout's codes and whatnot. It's still undergoing some minor changes, thinking of adding an "about" or "disclaimer" page to share my blog's main uhm, objective, and incorporate what I wrote on my first blog entry.

I've got some blog entries lined up, just have to find time and inspiration to actually compose them. So yeah, hope this "minimalist" change is for the better! :)

image signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment